Kickboxing Testimonials

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Yahvinah

"The Kickboxing Club has a great Atmosphere, whether you are training with a senior student or a new beginner, you feel the support you need to keep on going.

Although
Kickboxing is a serious martial arts, our club has a very open and light-hearted atmosphere, asking questions is encouraged, and someone always seems to have a smile on their face.

Being a part of the
Kickboxing Club has changed my life, I have become a more patient person, I have learned how to better interact with people, and it has really given me great insight into what I want to do with my life.

Whether you are interested learning an art, entering competitions, getting fit, or just meeting fun new people, the
Kickboxing Club is a great place to be!"

- Yahvinah