Kickboxing Testimonials

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Ajarn Chai's Muay Thai Seminar - Sam Says

"I enjoyed learning new combinations that go beyond what is taught in classes. I feel I will become a better fighter with more combinations that can be integrated into my usual training routine.

The most important concept I learnt was in some cases, speed is more beneficial to the Muay Thai fighter than brute strength. All of the combinations and techniques require mastering to be used effectively - "Technical Perfection".

I also learnt that it is important to keep an open mind, and it is beneficial to study as many different Martial Arts as you can because all styles have their own benefits.

The Seminar has rekindled my interest in Martial Arts and motivated me to train harder after seeing so many people interested in the in Muay Thai. Everyone trained really hard and I realised how many good fighters are really out there!

Kickboxing Club students should train with Ajarn Chai if they get a chance, as he is a world renowned professional fighter and teacher with a large knowledge base and years of experience. He has 20,000 students in 14 different countries and knows how to make you understand the technique so that you can reach your true potential.

You will learn many effective combinations that you can integrate into your Kickboxing routine and they will make you a much more effective fighter.

You will realise just how many other people out there are interested in the Kickboxing and you will be motivated to bring the combinations home with you and train harder."



- Sam