Kickboxing Testimonials

Friday, May 26, 2006

Walt Missingham Jeet Kune Do Seminar - Angelo Says

"I thought the seminar was awesome, and very intriguing. My favourite part of the night was the knife fighting because it was very involved and engaging.

I had thought before, Bruce Lee was a master of martial arts but I never knew he was such an influential pioneer in terms of paving way for the future by improving and building on a vast array of styles. Bruce Lee is a fascinating insight into the mind of a 'fighter,' where tradition and customs play second to effectiveness and outcome.

The most important message I received, was that undertaking martial arts is about self improvement and not just pointless drills and fancy movements.

The seminar was quite a source of inspiration as I felt I was learning from someone who truly understood the importance of the art he was teaching.

Martial art should be more of a dedication to the lifestyle instead of just mysterious "ooh" factors or ego boosting. The seminar was great value and I'm glad I didn't miss it."

- Angelo Perera

0 Comments:



<< Home