Kickboxing Testimonials

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Walt Missingham Jeet Kune Do Seminar - Nicole Says

"I have to say I enjoyed learning more about Bruce Lee's philosophy on fighting – e.g. how he disregarded tradition and definite processes in fighting and instead focussed on outcome, etc. I'll have to hire some of his movies soon!

This outcome-over-process philosophy was interesting to me because I have always thought that martial arts, in general, was based around technique as well as tradition - and now my mind is more open to the reality of fighting rather than seeing it as a process.

I really enjoyed all of the hands-on training we did in the seminar but would have liked to do more! I think others would benefit from any future seminars with Walt because he is one of the best sources of information regarding Bruce's philosophies on fighting and has also had many personal experiences with fighting and needing to apply such philosophies."

- Nicole Quittner